Thursday 21 October 2010

what didnt go so well

I found out that using the new version of 3ds max made it harder to find the icons that was being shown in the videos as the versions were different. the guy on the video didn't tell you what happened if something didn't work so we then either had to find it out for our self's of ask the lecture.

some of the things shown in the videos did not work, for example the last stage of the 12th video did not work in photoshop in creating the tile texture. and i could not find a way around this to make it work.

creating the lips didn't go to well for me as the image of my lips was not a good image to work from

doing the uvw unwrap didn't work for me for the first few times that i did it, and couldn't find out what i was doing wrong so i wasted alot of time doing that.

when doing the map for the ear i think now it would of been better in selecting just the ear and not back of the ear, this is because you are left with a joining line.

I think if i re-did my face again i would be able to get it done alot quicker and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment